Dear Valued Customer,
To Technomed – Neurosign protecting people’s health is a serious matter. We are dedicated to protecting patients, healthcare professionals and our employees ensuring their safety in the workplace.
Within the current global COVID-19 containment measures we will act with a high level of responsibility to maintain manufacturing and shipping levels to provide you and your patients with critical medical supplies.
We have taken the following steps to secure our operations and meet your needs for critical medical goods:
• Each manufacturing site is employing an adjusted shift schedule to minimize overlap between teams.
• We have added health screening of employees and family members, increased sanitation stations and enhanced cleaning protocols of high-risk areas throughout all of our facilities globally.
• We have shifted all possible non-operations staff to work-at-home status to increase social distancing, and to minimize the risk to the rest of the team.
Our continuity plan is being re-evaluated by our team on a daily basis and we are taking all measures we can to minimize the risks associated with this outbreak—without negative impact on or disruption to our customers.
For all requests, in order to facilitate business activities, we kindly ask you use the e-mail addresses listed below:
• Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service/ Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.org
• Logistics email@example.com
• Finance firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Technomed Management Team