Disposable EEG Cup+ Electrode Silver/Silver Chloride
Technomed understands the importance of clear signals, efficiency and ease of use.
Technomed’s Disposable Ag/AgCl EEG+ Cup Electrode with a larger dome holds a higher volume of conductive material.
Cup optimized for EEG procedures to focus on the patient and the recording.
The electrode is designed with flexible wires and connector optimized for easy headbox insertion and extraction.
- No cleaning or preparation before use of the EEG electrodes needed.
- Clear and reliable signal due to optimized layer of frequency stable Ag/AgCl.
- Optimized signal quality due to larger electrode surface and volume.
- Short cup-to-cable connection to reduce lift risk.
- Optimized connector for easy headbox insertion and extraction.
- Low profile disk with soft and flexible anti-tangle lead wires for high patient comfort.
- Single use to avoid cross-patient contamination.